Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1300 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
I just lowered my 2018 tundra and now I have a vibration from like 0-20 mph how can I fix this?
Did you have the truck aligned properly after the drop? That or out of balance tires might give you a vibration.

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi guys, I’m getting this 20 inch x 9.5 - 55 mm offset Volk rays te37, next month. Question is Tire 305x50 street tires should no problem with upper control arm , rubbing side to side?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi guys, I’m getting this 20 inch x 9.5 - 55 mm offset Volk rays te37, next month. Question is Tire 305x50 street tires should no problem with upper control arm , rubbing side to side?

No idea about rubbing but 100% the best wheel for this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts

No idea about rubbing but 100% the best wheel for this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, hopefully I receive it around Christmas time.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Can anyone recommend a aftermarket exhaust for a lowered Tundra?
What kind of lowering kit you have?
I know that the flip kit doesn’t work it TRD lowering kit . Check some YouTube, mine is Trd I’m Happy with it not too load.
BAMufflers and DirtyDeedsIndustries You could customize it from mild to wild.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Can anyone recommend a aftermarket exhaust for a lowered Tundra?
I took advantage of the current Summer Sale, and ordered a custom cat-back from Dirty Deeds last week. It's advertised to be a direct bolt on unit, but I will need to modify the stock tailpipe to clear the leaf pack and shackle. I won't know exactly what is required until I receive the kit, it will either be cut short or bent so it clears. I am currently running a turn down that dumps in front of the axle.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
What kind of lowering kit you have?
I know that the flip kit doesn’t work it TRD lowering kit . Check some YouTube, mine is Trd I’m Happy with it not too load.
BAMufflers and DirtyDeedsIndustries You could customize it from mild to wild.
I will be installing the SOS performance 2.5/4.5 lowering kit. I will look into those exhaust.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I took advantage of the current Summer Sale, and ordered a custom cat-back from Dirty Deeds last week. It's advertised to be a direct bolt on unit, but I will need to modify the stock tailpipe to clear the leaf pack and shackle. I won't know exactly what is required until I receive the kit, it will either be cut short or bent so it clears. I am currently running a turn down that dumps in front of the axle.
You mind posting pics when installed? Thanks!

·
Registered
124 Posts

I got my TE37
Is there any alternative center caps that’s fit?
Thinking about trd rock warriors center cap or 2019 trd pro center cap? Any suggestions. I’m planning to put this around thanksgiving or Christmas time .

·
Registered
124 Posts
1281 - 1300 of 1300 Posts