Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 2008 Tundra double cab 4wd 8ft. bed. Love this truck but ready for another one! I live in upstate ny, makes it difficult to work on it. I have been helped by this website so many times, especially the odd oil change procedure!! Thank you for all the past and future help.

·
I'll make you cool!
584 Posts
New 2008 Tundra double cab 4wd 8ft. bed. Love this truck but ready for another one! I live in upstate ny, makes it difficult to work on it. I have been helped by this website so many times, especially the odd oil change procedure!! Thank you for all the past and future help.
Is the next one going to be a long bed as well?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Lightning struck one of my oak trees yesterday. It's times like these where I love having a long bed (and a chainsaw).

Sorry for the thread hijack, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for commenting. The long bed is great, I hope to get another double cab, 8 footer. Haven't looked into it yet. This one seems huge, really long overall length, heavy duty everything. Think it was a workman special. Comfortable but basic interior.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Mine was used somewhere in New Jersey for 10k miles as a work truck. It had a latter rack removed before it ended up at a dealer here in Florida. Vinyl everything interior. "Work truck" package for sure. Love that setup with the 8 foot, DC setup. My biggest issue was no intermittent wiper, although that was a quick and easy fix (replace the wiper handle). Although be warned, this place will make you change other stuff, resulting in lots of money spent ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.