Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one else chime in and tell me what they think this tire and wheel set up is? I'm guessing 20x12 with 33/12.50/20.

What's the minimum I would have to do to get this wheel/tire combo to fit on my CrewMax?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
Looks like 35's on at least 12" wide wheels, maybe 14" wide.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That is what you call CenCal Style. They do wider rims then tires and stretch the tires out to fit the rim. For help and more ideas look up CenCal Trucks on facebook! Wide variety of rim/ tire options

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx fellas... This look is really growing on me.

Here's another one with a set-up that I think awesome!!

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ha first thing that came to mind was those idiots can't take their truck off road or the beads will pop off the rims but then I realized I did the same thing on my 2wd ha, doesn't look to bad but I would be worried about tearing up a rim or braking a bead loose with that high of a profile tire stretched like that.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Looks very San fagsisko-ish.

Sent from my toilet.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Registered
238 Posts
When I first saw the picture I thought this must be a joke thread. But now I realize you're actually serious. Personally I think it's hideous, but to each his own. Rock it if you like it.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Looks like 35" tires on some 22 x 14. personally not a fan of the look other than the deep dish wheels. Just needs wider tires

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey everyone!

Recently did a CenCal setup just thought Id post and answer any questions you might have about a similar setup. Details are in my sig feel free to ask more though and no it doesn't rub lol

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I like it, but it reminds me a lot of these 4x4 pulling trucks.

Some states its illegal to run tires that far out, you will need flares.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
I've seen that before,,,, where was it,,, where was it,,,,,, OH ITS A FORD- SO IT LOOKS LIKE EVERY SINGLE OTHER LIFTED FORD OUT THERE!!!!!!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Kinda looks like what you would get if you mixed a lifted truck and low rider.... odd... I do remember seeing a ton of tacos like this in Hawaii but they were beach cruisers and needed the extra wide tire for sand traction....

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Why anyone wants their tires sticking out like that is beyond me... Every drop of rain, every ounce of mud gets slung up on your paint. Not to mention they ride like shit. But hey to each their own!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah 808 State Yotas are badass. Sept they have 15x15 wide rims on 33s and 35 so they get that stretched look. They must know some secret around there how to keep them on like that cause everyone I know who trys that wide of a set up starts breaking things

·
Registered
784 Posts
Looks ridiculous.

>:D I guess, for starters you need to sell your truck, log off, and Buy a F150.

Really, It looks like at minimum a 10 or 12" wheel with a 13.5 or 15.5 tire
... and a few coins in the bank for later...
for a steering rack and ball joints... just saying.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts