Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
contact serious off road.they have the best prices on rigid lights. i paid $159 shipped to my door for a set of dually defused. and getting ready to order a set of D2 driving for $280. just email them and they usually respond that day.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Where did you get the Rigid Grill/SR light combo for such an awesome price?

Thanks!

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
4wheel parts from my boy Ryan, I should've mentioned it was installed on a truck for an hr but the customer didn't like it so the took it off, but if I didn't get it then they would've sent it back to rigid

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Cause I'm goin to sell mine for right now cause I spent to much this week so I have to wait for 2 weeks to get another. So I can sell mine with the light for $1000

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cause I'm goin to sell mine for right now cause I spent to much this week so I have to wait for 2 weeks to get another. So I can sell mine with the light for $1000

You're killing me smalls... let me see whats up with my order. Otherwise I'm sure someone here will pick up this awesome deal!

·
I Kick Hippies
1,274 Posts
PM me if you're really selling the grill/bar, I'm ready. I tried to send you a message but your PM box is full.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Ok here it goes, if 2euro doesn't get it then tt member Rockymountain has 2nd dibs, kit he doesn't come thru then fire fighter is next in line. I will give each member 1 day to reply and confirm thru PayPal, if that member doesn't confirm I will move on to the next person in line. The price will be $1k +shipping for the rigid grill and 30" rigid light bar. I won't be able to ship until tue-we'd due to being swamped at work.conditions on both products are new. Not damaged cause they are till sitting waiting for me to pick them up,lol. I'm also going to talk to my boy to see if he can do 1 more but dk yet so keep your fingers crossed! As soon as somebody confirms or doesn't follow thru I will post info immediately.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts