Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I currently own an 85 4runner 76000 original miles I love it but I am wanting something a little more practical. I am looking for a 1st gen Tundra Natural White Double Cab limited, 4wd in the low 100's or under 100, 000 mile range are my more serious criteria, I'd really like one with a levelling kit, black wheels, 33" mud or all terrain tires. I know that is next to impossible to find, just trying to find something close.
Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Wow, that is going to be a tough order because you cannot order one of these right?

I have a perfect 1G IMO, so they are out there, but very rare. I do not have the color or configuration (DC) you want, but, it leads me to the Q as:

Why not find the right color and build it yourself?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow, that is going to be a tough order because you cannot order one of these right?

I have a perfect 1G IMO, but, not in the color or configuration (DC) you want.

Why not find the right color and build it yourself?
That is what I am probably going to have to do. I like the factory Tundra wheels so that'd just be a paint or powder coat job, the leveling kit fairly cheap, tires are my biggest thing at 1200 bucks, I'd have to change out the grill, not sure about the sound system in the limited. So it pretty much comes down to money and I am impatient.
You definitely have a good looking truck.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Ya should be easy to find one..

Prolly not not as in good condition as jbtoy..

His is a garage sitter...

How many miles you got now jbtoy...?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Prolly not not as in good condition as jbtoy..

His is a garage sitter...

How many miles you got now jbtoy...?
She gets out now that I am home, but, it will not be a winter driver at this stage and of course, it is still not a DD. Some folks may not know the back story, but, after I bought it in 2000, I was assigned in early 2002 to off shore (Mexico) for almost 10 years!!!!!! So, I modded every visit home and today, have a very clean modded Tundra.

Miles at 24,xxx.... which makes it a low mileage truck, I guess.

Reactions: COCampfire

·
Registered
415 Posts
low mileage...you guess? haha. She sounds like a beaut. I guess thats one plus to being offshore for 10 years...low mileage. At this rate you should NEVER get rid of it.

Here you go...not sure where you're located, but here's a 1st gen I found. Not sure what you're willing to pay or how far you wanna travel, but they are out there. Remove the running boards and snug top...you got yourself a nice looker.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=80513&endYear=2006&modelCode1=TUNDRA&showcaseOwnerId=42237177&startYear=1999&makeCode1=TOYOTA&sellerTypes=b&searchRadius=0&extColorsSimple=WHITE&mmt=%5BTOYOTA%5BTUNDRA%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=344668703&listingIndex=9&Log=0

06 SR5 DC WITH leather...thats rare w/ lift and wheels. Looks damn good. ......but its 2WD son of a...
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=80513&endYear=2006&modelCode1=TUNDRA&showcaseOwnerId=42237177&startYear=1999&makeCode1=TOYOTA&sellerTypes=b&maxMileage=100000&searchRadius=0&extColorsSimple=WHITE&mmt=%5BTOYOTA%5BTUNDRA%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=349320159&Log=0

AND..... *drum roll* here it is...white/black wheels/lifted/reasonably priced. Less than 100k miles
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2006&zip=80513&driveCodes=4WD%7CAWD&sellerTypes=b&mmt=%5BTOYOTA%5BTUNDRA%5B%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&modelCode1=TUNDRA&driveCode=4WD%7CAWD&makeCode1=TOYOTA&startYear=1999&showcaseOwnerId=42237177&maxMileage=100000&extColorsSimple=WHITE&searchRadius=0&listingId=350152350&listingIndex=18&Log=0

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
low mileage...you guess? haha. She sounds like a beaut. I guess thats one plus to being offshore for 10 years...low mileage. At this rate you should NEVER get rid of it.

Here you go...not sure where you're located, but here's a 1st gen I found. Not sure what you're willing to pay or how far you wanna travel, but they are out there. Remove the running boards and snug top...you got yourself a nice looker.

Cars for Sale: 2006 Toyota Tundra Limited in Southfield, MI 48033: Truck Details - 344668703 - AutoTrader.com

06 SR5 DC WITH leather...thats rare w/ lift and wheels. Looks damn good. ......but its 2WD son of a...
Cars for Sale: 2006 Toyota Tundra SR5 in Thousand Oaks, CA 91362: Truck Details - 349320159 - AutoTrader.com

AND..... *drum roll* here it is...white/black wheels/lifted/reasonably priced. Less than 100k miles
Cars for Sale: 2004 Toyota Tundra 4x4 Double Cab Limited in Ewing, NJ 08638: Truck Details - 350152350 - AutoTrader.com[/QUOTE
That last 1 is perfect, I wonder how much airfare is to New Jersey, then I also worry if the undercarriage is rusty.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've emailed the dealership, checked on shipping rates and checked on a vehicle inspection I am looking at around 900 for all of that. Wish I knew someone in that area who could check it out for me and save me 200 bucks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts