Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what came in the mail( well just the 5100) had everything else for a few weeks now

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
NICE!!! Those are actually the rims I wanted way back when my truck was stock. I'm jealous.

I've got your grille in my living room, gotta get it to you somehow.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
No i already checked i need the spacers, didnt even think about caliper rub till my friend said something checked it and bam theres rub, and please do drunk, ima convert those hells too hid from ddmtuning and i think theyd look sick behind the grille. And drunk as for your picture with the joker... Youd laugh if you saw my neighbors s10 lift blocks no spacers, M/t rims and some cheap off road tires and foberglass all around hahahaha i laugh everytime i pass by him

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
I had rims just like those. I sold them after a few months because they created too much vibration in the front end.

·
Premium Member
1,968 Posts
I have a neighbor with a BRIGHT yellow ranger, fiberglass fenders and a tube bumper, stickers all over it... stock suspension. LOL

Reactions: Mwaddi92

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a neighbor with a BRIGHT yellow ranger, fiberglass fenders and a tube bumper, stickers all over it... stock suspension. LOL
EWW... I'd rather drive my stock SR5 for the next 40 years before I could bring myself to do something like that...

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And ill be sure to show off my rear seat cover also, so you guys can give me your thoughts on it

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry guys no pics yet, didnt wash her. But im having issues with tire rub thats leaveing me a bit confused because my tires arent really wide, anyone got an explanation? Or advice on how to fix possibly

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Also in need of new brakes, anyone wanna recomend a kit? Or should i just get new pads?
I've always had great luck with ebc pads and any cryo slotted rotor. They still warp because I got lap at the drag strip. Haha. But they last longer than stock stuff.

I'm using the green stuff pads right now but will be switching to the more aggressive pad next time I need em, I believe it's the red stuff.

Have you received any private messages from anyone about new brakes? Like a non supporting vendor? Just curious lol.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nope no pms yet, also i saw the size of the snap ring on the 5100 and how tiny it is and it makes me nervous haha, welding it be bad? Also should say im thinking about getting eibach coils for the 5100 so i would have to get rid of the old coilover hub, sorry for all the questions guys haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts