Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. I live in the great state of Colorado! Just hoping to learn more about Tundras. Planning to buy within the next 6-12 months. Love the Toyota history of quality and reliability. Hoping the next generation becomes my next vehicle!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
good luck with next gen that's likely 2020 rate this is going.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. Just switched from a 2015 F150 to a 2018 Tundra. While the F150 rode better and had better MPG, the Tundra is a TRUCK!! Not a truck that has been modified to appeal to Soccer Dads/Moms who get a bag of mulch or go antiquing on weekends and need room for a garage sale find. Not that there anything wrong with that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome. Just switched from a 2015 F150 to a 2018 Tundra. While the F150 rode better and had better MPG, the Tundra is a TRUCK!! Not a truck that has been modified to appeal to Soccer Dads/Moms who get a bag of mulch or go antiquing on weekends and need room for a garage sale find. Not that there anything wrong with that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :)
Did you buy the TRD trim? I don’t recall the source, but I read online it is actually a better ride, surprisingly.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Trd ride is decent that's what i have and it's not that stiff just the shocks are better focused on bad road's better . Get the Trd sway bar as well love mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.