Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where to find em? Right now I'm running OBX longtube(which will be replaced with JBA as soon as they become available) I'm also running Magnaflow 16782 true dual exhaust. I had a local muffler shop weld up a set of Magnaflow high flow cats which connect the longtubes to the catback exhaust, but it's not made from stainless and the tubing is all twisted up from the way the guy had to bend the pipe in order to make it fit.. I just want something that is mandrel bent in stainless that bolts right up.. Any info would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks, -Jayson

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
1,112 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BAMUFFLERS manufactures them.
Do you know if it will allow for me to keep my true dual setup? I checked your site and I couldn't get to the "shop products" section.. All I've found in the past were Y-Pipes and that's not what I'm looking for.. Any links would be helpful as well.. Thanks

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Banned
314 Posts
Its a brand new item, not listed anywhere. It is designed for a true dual exhaust that is soon to be released as well, so it should probably work with your current system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts