Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
the ORV is the off road vehicle sticker, with it you can drive your truck on the beach in some of the county parks (smiths point, cupsogue, shinnecock east, and theres one in Montauk, all with off road beach access). It also allows you to park at other county parks over night for night fishing (like ponquogue beach parking
I just got my Green Key Pass, $11. For 3 years, good deal!
They wanted $35. for the OVR 1 year pass. I'll probably only use once. Do you have a camper? Than that would make sense.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I don 't have a camper... I go to the ocean beaches to walk my dog, fish, and surf.. so I end up using it a lot.

Reactions: Everest Cap

·
Registered
5 Posts
Indian Island county park on Saturday April 25th -- I had planned on going to the NY truck show. But if I ont will make it here.

I was at the CA Diner im from th TC facebook page..I drive the 2013 White Rock Warrior.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I was at the CA Diner im from th TC facebook page..I drive the 2013 White Rock Warrior.
If there was a way to make a subgroup within Tundra Crew for Islanders I'ed be there!:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check out LI YOTA'S group on facebook 22 members already, it was created specifically for Long Island Toyota Truck owners.. Keep everyone up to speed on events, meet ups, parts, mods and so forth... Really looking to grow the Toyota Truck community on LI. Have some employees from the dealers invlolved as well hopefully some cool things to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #89 (Edited)
Indian Island county park on Saturday April 25th

Check out LI YOTA'S group on facebook 22 members already, it was created specifically for Long Island Toyota Truck owners.. Keep everyone up to speed on events, meet ups, parts, mods and so forth... Really looking to grow the Toyota Truck community on LI. Have some employees from the dealers invlolved as well hopefully some cool things to come.
Hope to see you:Indian Island county park on Saturday April 25th

Tomorrow's weather report 57° and sunny hope to see you there!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well... I was there shortly after 2:00. I hung out for a little while with the wife. I didn't see any other Tundras though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
When is the next scheduled meet up? Should schedule a weekly meet up for say Sunday am.. Whoever can make it shows up, but its always on rotation. Been going to the Oak Beach Inn, Babylon.. Cars and Coffee meets every Sunday 8am usually have 3-4 Toyota's show up.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Thank you for the up date,
but there seems to be very little comrodery among LI Tundra owners.:crying:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im from northport 2014 dc :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Also if anyone wants i have a hood deflector for my 14 tundra sitting in my basment ,i put it on and didnt like the way it looked ,i couldnt return it ,all u would need is to put some n e 3m tape on it and its brand new

81 - 100 of 100 Posts