Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Oh boy! Another one eh? DEMAND a new truck or your entire truck repainted! I wouldnt settle for anything less. Believe me I went through it myself there is a 20 page thread around here somewhere full of all the drama I went through. After I spoke with a lawyer they offered me a new truck but I already lifted this one among other things so we ended up agreeing to a full repaint my choice of color, color matched EVERYTHING including chrome, linex bed and painted my fender flares. They had it over a month but it was WAY worth it in the end. Just stick to your guns. No matter what they tell you they cannot repair that if its as bad as "sandpaper feeling" to the touch. They will attempt to color sand it but as soon as the lineX dislodges itself from your paint it will gouge the shit out of your paint, it will never be the same.. Good luck.

Edit... In the end the dealership had to take the sign company to court to get their money back. Dont let them pawn you off on the company that did it its ultimately their responsibility. I cant believe they tried to give it back to you like that, wow.

·
Registered
501 Posts
DO NOT GET CORPORATE INVOLVED YET!!!!! Please dont, I went through the same thing and my lawyer advised me save it as a LAST resort! The dealership DOES NOT want to hear from corporate before they get a chance to make it right. Once you call the 1-800# everything is out the window because there already getting bitched at from them so they wont do anything "extra" to hide it from Mom. See what you can agree on and only if youre not happy then go further. Its a pretty big deal to the dealerships to get complaints from top-down. Luckily I never had to go that route and hopefully you dont either.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm normally one of "those guys" who will quickly jump on the bandwagon..
You should have seen this guy on my "re-paint" thread lmfao! Hes not kidding. Did you go through a 12 step program to calm it down some BDT?:dunno:

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys
1 - 3 of 3 Posts