Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off I love my tundra no matter what. I bought blue ribbon metallic. Since I live in phoenix the sun is an issue and I want it garaged as much as possible to protect my paint.
I love the look of a 3/1 lift with 20 tires. But I don't think I can fit in the garage.
My clearance is 81 inches and stock the truck is about 76.5 and the antenna hits when I pull in
I would consider just a larger more aggressive off road tire. Open country mt or terra grapplers. But would probably need at least a leveling kit to not rub with the next size up?

·
Retired
10,869 Posts
First off I love my tundra no matter what. I bought blue ribbon metallic. Since I live in phoenix the sun is an issue and I want it garaged as much as possible to protect my paint.
I love the look of a 3/1 lift with 20 tires. But I don't think I can fit in the garage.
My clearance is 81 inches and stock the truck is about 76.5 and the antenna hits when I pull in
I would consider just a larger more aggressive off road tire. Open country mt or terra grapplers. But would probably need at least a leveling kit to not rub with the next size up?
Pull your truck half way into the garage (so tallest point is at garage opening) and measure. Unless you have some funky small garage you should be able to do a 3" lift and 35" tires in most garages. I live in Tucson, so probably similar type of home and I still have at least 3" to spare.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts