Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info as to whether or not the front bumper off a platinum Tundra would be a simple bolt on to the limited Tundra including parking sensors and all. Is it just as easy as doing a complete swap?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
I have no clue. Sorry man. What I do know is there are two separate plugs just hanging out behind my front bumper/ valance area. My guess would be a lot of the wiring is the same in all the tundras.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, it would be going from the color matched painted off a limited to the chrome off the Platinum. Okay thanks for the info.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've got a platinum and could snap some pics but it would not be until Sunday. I am out of town for work and when I get back Thurs I will be heading to the lake for a few days for Memorial Day shenanigans. I could take off some of the bottom screws to try and squeeze a camera behind where the fogs are. Try and capture where the brackets are, the wiring to the fogs and front sonar.

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks Bad Habits. I appreciate the offer to snap some photos. Looks like the link quiksi provided has a lot of good photos and directions of what this task would entail. Wishful thinking on my part that it would be a simple swap. I guess, I'll place this on the back burner for now.

Again, thanks! Enjoy the Memorial Day gettaway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts