Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thought about moving it also, but only if I end up with more lights.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Wanted to do it that way so I didn't have two different type switches in same area for a cleaner look.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well see if you have the backup cam, do the anytime mod and then put the switch right there for it in that open spot you'd get from moving the other switch. Then all three will match.

The nice thing about modding that piece specifically is it pops out and only runs like $40. I Dremel'd the hell out of mine to fit my brake controller there (center dash was too far of a reach for me in case of an emergency to hit the override on the bottom).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What 3 switches are you going to have?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Does any know what wire from any of the other switches is the wire that causes the switches to light up when the lights are turned on so I can splice into one of them for the new switch?

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
ordered this one for my 36" flood light:

and this one for my 36" spot light:

i'd rather modify the hole a little bit for an awesome switch than not modify it and throw a boring toggle switch there... just my .02

i cannot wait for them to get here already... i have everything wired up... just waiting...

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think WTVa got his there too.

They're slightly taller and wider than stock. Dremiling will be in order.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Actually got mine from Amazon they have different colors and style. as for cutting no cutting for me to get them to fit in. The issue is the plastic on the backside. I just trimmed everything off to make it even with the front plate if that makes sense with my dremel and it popped right.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Finaly got my lights and switch on.

Attachments

Reactions: Bonose1

·
Registered
727 Posts
What's the easiest way to get at that part of the dash? I just wired up my rigid light and want to change up the switch to a zombie one I got from AOB and relocate to the same spot..

Done did it..

Reactions: smokindragon
21 - 36 of 36 Posts