10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know a good lift kit would like to put a 6" lift in my
2012 Crew Max Platinum was thinking on Pro comp Help guide me
Thanks Johnny

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Link? lol. I promise you this, you will not be disappointed. No matter where I go people of all ages want pics or have questions about it. I can't even pump gas with out someone complimenting the truck. It's quite awesome lol. And I don't know if your single, but down here in charleston SC, when I go out Sat night the girls love this thing. 10x more then my 08 z06 that i sold 2 years ago. It's a bit pricy, so it money is an issue. SAVE it up for a project in the future! Go big or go home! ;-).

Plus it's extremely rare that I'm not the biggest truck in the parking lot lol.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Link? lol. I promise you this, you will not be disappointed. No matter where I go people of all ages want pics or have questions about it. I can't even pump gas with out someone complimenting the truck. It's quite awesome lol. And I don't know if your single, but down here in charleston SC, when I go out Sat night the girls love this thing. 10x more then my 08 z06 that i sold 2 years ago. It's a bit pricy, so it money is an issue. SAVE it up for a project in the future! Go big or go home! ;-).

Plus it's rare I'm not the biggest truck in the parking lot lol.

I know you don't do a 12" lift with gas mileage in mind.. But I'm just wondering what you get on that thing? When I lifted my Tacoma 3" it KILLED my mileage

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
11.5mpg and I'm running the stock 4.30 gears. I don't tow and for cruising around it does fine. It's not like I drag race it lol. If I geared it and did a intake (have an exhaust) then I suppose I could pick another 1mpg up.

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
Yup that's it. You gotta add in the cost of the atlas springs at the minimum. I also did the fox coilovers up front and fox shocks in the rear too, along with a 3" block to help raise the rear from rough country. I don't believe you need the fox coilovers , but you'll only get 10" of lift with out them. To tuck 40s you'll need all those components, the right offset of wheels, and still some minor body trimming or a body lift.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts