Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1141 - 1152 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Finally getting around to posting the current setup.

Front is lifted about 2" on Icon 3.0 coilovers with remote resis and CDCV clickers, and 2.5 Omega bypasses with remote resis and clickers on the Icon S2 secondary shock hoop. Icon billet upper with adjustable heims. Stock lower with the Icon secondary shock tabs. Total Chaos spindle and cam tab gussets. Custom resi bracket by SDHQ goes in the stock sway bar location.

Rear is lifted 1" on Icon Omega 2.5 bypasses with piggyback resis and clickers.

Method Standard 17x8.5 0 offset converted to OMF beadlocks now running -5 offset. Toyo RT in 37x12.5 tires.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys, i thought I was a member of this group already. Guess i might have been cut for inactivity. Anyway, her she is(again) with a few upgrades. 2015 SR5 4x2 with a 5" Zone lift, 20x10 -24 XD Grenades, Toyo R/T 35's, fender flares, color matched grille surround, custom Royalty Core grille, S&B cold air intake and hornblasters 544 nightmare edition train horn.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Very nice looking truck! Love the mods. I am looking at getting those rims. Love them.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Do you have pictures of the horn and where you mounted it. I have been looking at doing a Hornblaster train horn. how do you like the 544?

·
Registered
12 Posts
We love it, we got the 544 over the 244 because we will be running airbags when we get a boat. It'll make your ears bleed, lol. Its mounted where the spare goes, did a spare tire delete. Here is a pic of it installed, horns are facing forward.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,148

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally getting around to posting the current setup.

Front is lifted about 2" on Icon 3.0 coilovers with remote resis and CDCV clickers, and 2.5 Omega bypasses with remote resis and clickers on the Icon S2 secondary shock hoop. Icon billet upper with adjustable heims. Stock lower with the Icon secondary shock tabs. Total Chaos spindle and cam tab gussets. Custom resi bracket by SDHQ goes in the stock sway bar location.

Rear is lifted 1" on Icon Omega 2.5 bypasses with piggyback resis and clickers.

Method Standard 17x8.5 0 offset converted to OMF beadlocks now running -5 offset. Toyo RT in 37x12.5 tires.

Good looking setup! Looks like it gets some off-road use. How does it ride on trails now compared to before the Icon setup?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys, i thought I was a member of this group already. Guess i might have been cut for inactivity. Anyway, her she is(again) with a few upgrades. 2015 SR5 4x2 with a 5" Zone lift, 20x10 -24 XD Grenades, Toyo R/T 35's, fender flares, color matched grille surround, custom Royalty Core grille, S&B cold air intake and hornblasters 544 nightmare edition train horn.
Sick Hood! I love the front shot.

1141 - 1152 of 1152 Posts