Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
@KevinK Looks fun. Always good to see updated pics. Make sure you submit your pics to our Facebook and IG account so we can get them posted.

@dandailey @OilPaysBills will get that fixed.

@BoxerCorps Welcome and #74 belongs to you. Head over to the facebook and IG page and submit some pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
#75 is yours @spudd74 Welcome to the club. What are your future mods since you eluded to it by the ",for now".
Thanks for bringing me into the club. I did the spacer lift to see how high I wanted to go. I'm thinking of the 6112's with CB spacers and LR UCA's. Looking to get 4" all together. CB +3 shackles on the rear. Fuel Krank wheels.................

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lots of cool trucks in this one... Here is mine.

Originally I had just 3.5" spindles (Maxtrac) and 1.5" in the rear with 305x55x20s:

Tundras are pretty big and I thought it could be a little bit higher to make it more proportional.

Added another 2.5" (coil overs) with 35x12.50x20 tires:

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I would like to be in as well. It's not lifted a ton. 3" inches. Looking to add just one more and I should be good.

Well and some CB Shackles and some step bars and LineX and a train horn and so on and so on.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
My images didn't upload. I will try get them loaded up.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome @smac619 #78 is yours. You said it correctly "and so on and so on..." The mods never end, I just put crown performance brake lines on mine and will be installing a TEKONSHA P3 brake controller today or tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Welcome @smac619 #78 is yours. You said it correctly "and so on and so on..." The mods never end, I just put crown performance brake lines on mine and will be installing a TEKONSHA P3 brake controller today or tomorrow.
Thank you. Very nice mods. I believe it is this site. It's nice to see what everyone has and what they are doing. I wish I would have been on this site first before I bought my DC. Things might have been different.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Another update on ours. I think we're currently the lowest tundra on 37s.

2.5" front, and 1" rear lifts. I do know someone is running 37 on stock height rear but is also 3 or 3.5" front lift.

We have no rubbing in the front when turning lock to lock at full articulation.

Tapatalk - because smoke signals would be too easy.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I think you are the lowest. No rubbing huh? Looks good though. Except for the pieces in the last picture.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Another update on ours. I think we're currently the lowest tundra on 37s.

That's a whole lotta trimming. Bet you lost about 50lbs there lol.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
That's a how lotta trimming. Bet you lost about 50lbs there lol.

I'm too lazy to exercise so I gotta lose the weight somehow. LoL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Would like to join the group pls. ICON with Resi front and Bilstein rear. Looks like I need to lift my rear more. Will opt for airlift so I can still fit my day job parking. tires : duratrac 33s

Attachments

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
LTC Would like to join

Hello, I would love to join this club. From Central Texas. Attached are pics of Black Sunshine. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Hello, I would love to join this club. From Central Texas. Attached are pics of Black Sunshine. Thanks!
Hey bud, I've got a PC 6' lift and am thinking about upgrading to 37' tires from 35's. I saw you have 37's, do you have any rubbing going on anytime? Thanks a lot! Your truck looks Badass btw!

1101 - 1120 of 1152 Posts