Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1152 Posts

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
This sounds like an exciting train and would like to hop on board. I am especially excited with the web site launch.

My truck is still an incomplete project due to very slow mod schedule. But I do have 3.5 inches of OME 614 lift.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
@chphilo - Looks Like we have our "First 10" Welcome to the LTC buddy! Your truck wil be a great addition to the club.

Now we get to work (on our FREE time :)

List of things we need to do/get
1. Web Designer
2. agreement of logo
3. Layout for main page
4. Help with web hosting
5. Continue recruiting badass Tundras

·
Registered
506 Posts
@OilPaysBills The website is going to be killer with that logo. I personally havent done any web design but I do know a couple of people I can ask them if they are interested. Or they may be able to help me design it. We would just need to know the direction and what content we wanted. Do we want to have different pages for each member or just keep it basic with each of the members and their truck.

Let me know. You are taking this to another level which is awesome.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
@yotaforce That would be awesome if you could man. I'm thinking if we get the main page looking good with a user friendly menu we can go live with it and see where it takes us. Price wise I need to get all members input on how dedicated they want to be. Prices range from 4.99 per month to 60.00 per month. Each member should have a link to there photos which isn't that hard but need the space for it so as we grow we will add to it. As we grow along with the T-shirt sweatshirt hats and decals we can use the funds to put back into the site. just the 2 weeks we have been a club were already one of the first links on google when searching lifted tundras lol. So all members reading this lets get involved and start the ball rolling. Like I said before I have already paid the domain for 2 years so lets take the "LTC" to the next level!!

So lets get a show of hands who wans to be onboard with his!! ??

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm game! #doitforthetshirt !

I have a VERY limited knowledge of HTML coding, but no where near enough to write a whole website. I have a buddy who might be interested in coding, but I will need to get in touch with him.

·
Registered
506 Posts
@OilPaysBills Im game. I think it is a great idea to put the proceeds from the sales of the apparel towards the maintenance of the site. How ever not to gouge anyone on the pricing of course. I will talk to one of my guys tonight and I will see the other guy who codes tomorrow and ask him.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Ok you and yota try and get something going on that and I will do the same. Also I will contact a T-shirt and hat company and get some prices for some apparel with our logo and "LTC" on them and ill repost some prices here. I can make the decals myself so we got that covered! Might need to assign some member duties. So each can take care of a certain aspect of the club. We an work on that once we get further along with this venture.

I know everyone is busy work, school family so in no way will I require 100% dedication this is going to be a spare time hobby for us Tundra enthusiast. I myself am only home with my family 10 days a month as I work in texas and live in SoCal but I do have a lot of computer time while im at work so I can get a lot done.
@yota exactly I was thinking of a small markup on all apparel and decals that we all agree on to go back in the website. We can pick a treasurer to handle that or if someone volunteers I know paypals are very easy to setup.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
@yotaforce Hey man did your 7" lift come in yet? if so hows it coming?

·
Registered
73 Posts
another lifted tundra

·
Registered
506 Posts
@OilPaysBills. Yes it came in but UPS damaged the packages. So I called performancelifts and they are supposed to be shipping out a while new kit since there are parts missing thanks to ups. So now I have to wait for the new boxes to show up. The wife is making me wait to get new tires though. You would think with all the oil field money she makes she would just let me buy them, instead of waiting until I need new ones. My fault for telling her I could wait, because I can't after seeing the boxes collecting dust in the garage.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
@OilPaysBills. Yes it came in but UPS damaged the packages. So I called performancelifts and they are supposed to be shipping out a while new kit since there are parts missing thanks to ups. So now I have to wait for the new boxes to show up. The wife is making me wait to get new tires though. You would think with all the oil field money she makes she would just let me buy them, instead of waiting until I need new ones. My fault for telling her I could wait, because I can't after seeing the boxes collecting dust in the garage.
Dammit UPS! Ok this is what you do.
Tell her that with the lift if you keep the same tires and rims your transmission will go out which would cost around 6K to fix and then start using a whole bunch of technical words about the tire diameter and the center of balance with the lift, hell you can even make up a few words in the mix. LOL
Im still working on a web builder, Have you had any luck? I almost purchased the hosting and just attempted to build it myself but didn't. I want it to look clean not thrown together.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
506 Posts
@OilPaysBills I talked to my website guys and they are really busy right now and dont have the time to take this on or to teach me. I looked into trying to do it myself but I would be in way over my head. I looked at wix.com and they want you to pay for them to host. However, they had some good layouts to start with, and they seemed the most user-friendly.

·
Registered
25 Posts
can i qualify?
junks in the sig....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
@ewired - Really liking the long bed. When they are stock, I'm iffy on them, but lifted, they come alive and look awesome. Work truck status, no doubt.

·
Registered
73 Posts
added the specs on the signature , hope it works?

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
@ tundra pat love it man welcome to the LTC #11 is all yours bud! @ewired First work tundra ive seen lifted like jgoin said looks good with the long bed LTC #12

Both please copy the first page signature and paste into your sig.

If you have web design exp. please let me know!

·
Registered
73 Posts
@ tundra pat love it man welcome to the LTC #11 is all yours bud! @ewired First work tundra ive seen lifted like jgoin said looks good with the long bed LTC #12

Both please copy the first page signature and paste into your sig.

If you have web design exp. please let me know!
Sorry man no web design exp.i'm still learning about this web site,,,, LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
how do i get the photos to embed in the post instead of thumbnails?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Could I join please? :) 7" BDS w/ Fox Coilovers and 37x1250x20 Yokohama Geolandar A/T Tires.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 1152 Posts