Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-
First post... hope its not repetitive. Did a search and didn't get much.

2007 crewmax 6" procomp w/ 3" blocks

Is there a way for me to fix this slight trailer sag? Airbags are a no go with a lift without some significant mods I would think??

Thanks for any input!

Aaron

Attachments

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Let me stand on my head real quick....

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd touch base with coachbuilder1. His extreme shackles or extended air bad spacers (I think that's what they are called) might be useful. He is awesome. I've done a bunch of work with him and think if you talk with him you'll be onto something. He owns Ekstrom Design and Fabrication. I don't have a lift kit so can't assure you he has the answer, but bet he has ideas!

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
I'd touch base with coachbuilder1. His extreme shackles or extended air bad spacers (I think that's what they are called) might be useful. He is awesome. I've done a bunch of work with him and think if you talk with him you'll be onto something. He owns Ekstrom Design and Fabrication. I don't have a lift kit so can't assure you he has the answer, but bet he has ideas!
+1, I have his +3 shackles, his air bag spacers, his poly bushings and his shims, they are all beyond high quality and David is beyond a stand-up guy.

·
Registered
65 Posts
+1, I have his +3 shackles, his air bag spacers, his poly bushings and his shims, they are all beyond high quality and David is beyond a stand-up guy.
Appreciate the, "ditto". I think Coachbuilder1/David had some extended airbag setup he was testing on his own truck. I really think he may have a few ideas....

Reactions: 2010

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Really appreciate the helpful replies fellas. Ill be in touch with coachbuilder1 it sounds like he's the go to on this one.

Again- appreciate the help!

Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts