Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2001 limited extended cab TRD 4wd and looking to add a toytec lift. 3" front and 1" rear to level the truck and add some new wheels and tires. My question is what size tire wheel fit after this lift? I'm wanting to add nitto terra grapplers and XD 778 matte black wheels. The tire size would be 285/65-18 and the wheels would be 18"-9". Would that fit and look clean? Also need some advise on which cold air intake volant or K&N?
Thanks for any help!
Wil

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Toytec coil overs and Low Range Off Road 1" pinion angled blocks with 285/60 18 open country AT IIs on 18x9 black Fuel Hostage wheels and it looks great. 4.5" back spacing on the wheels. Also did the diff drop and put Kartek CV boot clamps on the stock boots

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with the toytec 2" coil spacer to level it. The rear end sits at 37" and the fronts at 35" so now with coil spacers the entire truck is 37". My question now what offset will work and look good, I've studied a ton on it and still isn't clicking? I want the XD778 18x9 matte black paired with nitto terra grapplers 275/70R18. What offset for the XD wheels will work? Is -12mm,+18mm, or +35mm is the choices for these wheels.
Thanks for any help
Wil

1 - 3 of 3 Posts