Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Looking to install a leveling kit for my 2013 Toyota Tundra TRD/SR5. Any reccomendations on what kit and where I can get it?

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
12 Posts
Depends on how/where you drive your truck. If you stay on pavement, get a cheap spacer lift. I wouldn't recommend spacers if you want to go off-road though. I wanted solid off-road capability so I ordered the front 3" OME kit from ToyTec along with Coachbuilder's +3 shackles for the rear. This will be my "leveling" kit :) Good luck on your decision!

·
Registered
442 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I just plan on using it for daily driving. I'm sticking with the stock tires for right now which are 275/65/18

·
Registered
442 Posts
Right on. I just ordered the Supreme Suspensions 3" lift and a 1" diff drop. Gonna have it in by the weekend hopefully. It's gotten good reviews on the forum. And for around 100 bones, it can't be beat.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Ebay aluminum spacers havn't let me down in over 200,000mi. Had them on my Taco, now on my Tundra. They won't add any performance other than a little lift, but will level it out no problem. The best part is that they were maybe $100!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts