Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2007 DC limited tundra that I'm looking to get a leveling kit on pretty soon here. I have a smittybilt front bumper so I have some weight in the front. I dont off road much mainly city and highway driving with some gravel road and the occasional run through some mud/snow. I Dont know if I wanna spend too much on a kit like the OME kit and I also was thinking about something that I could replace the rear with some shackles from coach. Im even open to other options for leveling as long as they are fairly inexpensive. I do also want enough room up front to clear 34s maybe 35s on stock rims

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
171 Posts
I think you would be fine with a 3/1 LRO leveling kit. I fit 295/70/18 nitto trail grapplers with that Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
I payed right around 300$ for mine

· Registered
355 Posts
OME all the way:lol5:

I'm that type of person, if you're going to do it right, do it right the 1st time.

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if i had more money I would choose that no doubt. I also dont know how long I will be keeping this truck as it has 120k on it. I will at least keep it for a couple years though. Im leaning towards a front spacer and diff drop. Then after that if I need some rear lift shackles seem the way to go.

· Registered
171 Posts
The LRO comes with the diff drop. Made out of vey good material. I've heard lots of good things about them have hade mine in a week and rides like stock but looks great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.