Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to install a leveling kit and coaches shackles this morning. Can't wait! Are there any tricks or tips to putting the leveling kit in that could save me time and effort?

thanks

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Big, long prying bar, high towers, car towers won't do a highly motivated friend. Didn't need to loose the cam bolts with this 5' long pray bar

Lots of beer

and a roasted pig on the yard :D:D:D:D a paella or a BBq to celebrate your sucscess

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thanks I wish I had all that. Just got done with the front and a diff drop. My cheap ebay kit was a pain in the ass to install. Had to loosen the shock tower to rotate the spring so that everything could line up. Other then having to do that by trial and error for a little while it went pretty well. Oh ya other then the rain. Going to tackle the shackle tomorrow

·
Registered
807 Posts
Big, long prying bar, high towers, car towers won't do a highly motivated friend. Didn't need to loose the cam bolts with this 5' long pray bar

Lots of beer

and a roasted pig on the yard :D:D:D:D a paella or a BBq to celebrate your sucscess

Wow!! Nice an install and feast at the same time....I like it!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Rdubs, any pics of the install?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts