Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1,321 - 1,340 of 1,371 Posts
Reactions: Chucksmith07
Man I was really hoping I would clear the body mount with a very similar setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I think Camburg UCA's add a LOT of caster (relatively). This pulls the wheel/tire backward toward the rear of the truck, pulling it closer to the body mount.
I guess the trade off is better handling/ride.

I guess the trade off is better handling/ride.
You should be able to adjust your alignment cams to move the wheels forward, if you want to avoid the BMC.

You should be able to adjust your alignment cams to move the wheels forward, if you want to avoid the BMC.
Called Camburg and was told my alignment specs are good. I am running 295/70R18 Cooper STT PRO tires on the stock wheels with 1.25” Spidertrax Spacers. They said the BMC with that setup is not uncommon. I don’t mind the BMC, was just hoping I wouldn’t need it. If the truck is returned to stock, the front mudflap would cover the BM up. I am loving the Camburg UCA’s. My 2008 had a much harsher bouncy ride on the stock UCA’S.

Called Camburg and was told my alignment specs are good.
Right, but you can still move the wheel forward with the cams. It will increase caster, but that shouldn't be a problem. There is a wide range of "good" where caster is concerned.

BMC is no big deal though.

ICON Rebounds (+25 offset) with Toyo OC/MT in 315/70-17. TRD PRO suspension. Removed plastic from fog light area and little mud flaps. No BMC. Will rub the stock TRD (not PRO) skid plate at full lock, but at this point the power steering is squealing, so I never turn this far anyway.

Attachments

Pulled the trigger

Method 17x8.5 MR311 Titanium Vex 0mm
Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 315/70R17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1,321 - 1,340 of 1,371 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.