145 Posts
Pic in Sig I will post more later!

·
Registered
812 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
No cutting! Bent the skid plate up,removed mud flaps and pushed the front fender liners in. Doesn't rub at all.

·
Registered
812 Posts
and thats with the +35mm offset correct? im getting ready to order wheels and tires for my super white crew max and i want to get 20"s and toyo open country m/t's in 35/12.50/20 but im weary about it rubbing
with an LRO 3/1

·
Registered
375 Posts
How bad do u guys think it will rub wit a 0 offset 35" tires 3/1?

·
Registered
812 Posts
How bad do u guys think it will rub wit a 0 offset 35" tires 3/1?
from what ive been reading it seems like that will rub a good amount and you might even have to cut the body mount, i dont want to have to screw with the body mount thats why im trying to do my research before hand

·
Registered
119 Posts
here ya go... I have Truxx 3/1 kit and 35" Toyo's

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
71 Posts
Do you think I would rub having a +12mm offset with 35's?

·
Registered
375 Posts
There is a guy running 35" mud grapplers on +18mm had to do the normal trimming.
the reason y the grapps rub is becuz they hav big ass lugs on them , take it from me . these guys running 35s on a 3/1 with on rub ( non mud grapps ) and i got 33s an rubbing when truning ... shoot . i got to say u guys running the 35s man they look amazing makes me want to pull the trigger .

berdine i got my stubby in today , thanx for the advice

·
Registered
119 Posts
og694... are you sure that your rims are a 0 offset? I had a lot of communication with the owners of BMF and the only offset they made the SERE's in was +12, which is what mine are of course... now I've had mine just under a year now so I don't know if they decided to change that as an option or not.

as for the front of the fender, there is no rub but I did unbolt the inner fender lining and push forward... never had a problem

1 - 20 of 1357 Posts