Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this topic has been beat to death.. I've been searching found out quite a bit of info, seems most aftermarket rims guys are looking for are around +35mm offset. I just ordered up a set of these

They are a +10mm offset. My truck has a 1.5" Revtek leveling kit. Running a 285/65R20 (Measuring in at about 34 1/4") tall. I've trimmed the front mud flaps to create a little more clearance.

Current suspension setup

Front - 1.5" Revtek coil spacer
Rear - Appears to be factory, its just the perch on the axle

Measurements to tallest part of wheel well
DS: Front: 39.75"
Rear: 40.75"
Difference: 1"

PS: Front: 39.75"
Rear: 41.25"
Difference: 1.5"

I guess my question is will this combo fit? currently on my truck I have some 20" Driv Moonshine 5 rims... Im unsure of the offset, according to the internet (these rims are no longer in production) They are a +32, so if that is correct im looking at about an inch more out.

According to measurement with the tires turned on the drivers side I currently have about 1/2" on the front, and MAYBE an 1/8th on the back. Passenger side 1/2" both ways.

Im trying to avoid cutting up that body mount essentially, id rather not hack that up.

Should I just go ahead and get a 3" Spacer kit + diff drop? as I am currently about an inch lower in the front than in the rear and this would basically solve my problems?

· Registered
1,206 Posts
It's going to be very close, you will probably have to remove your mudflap at the back of the wheelwell and the small front one (not sure what you meant by trimming it) and do the fenderliner mod. I have 2" front spacers and 33" tall tires and had to remove the small front mudflap. No issues with the rear flap (about 1.5" clearance when turning) but it's close to the front fender liner. A 34" tall tire I would definitely have had to mod the front fender liner. My wheels are +25 offset.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
I'm also running the Ebay Supreme Suspension spacers. Black annodized billet aluminum for WAY cheaper than LRO/Toytec etc.

Reactions: joshjohnbaun

· Registered
242 Posts
I have a 3/1 level and running 18x9 w +20mm offset and 295/70/18 Trail Grapplers, which are about 34.57" per Nitto specs. I had to remove both sets of front mud flaps (in front and back of front tires) and push in the front wheel well liner. Once that was done, all rubbing was eliminated.

Reactions: joshjohnbaun

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the posts guys, i think ill step down to a 33" for now untill i sell my apartment and buy a house

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.