Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added some LED's in the bed of the tundra. Happy with the results.

Attachments

·
Registered
738 Posts
Looks great. Nice job.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
I love mine, one of the best (useful) lighting mods I've done. Also added some inside my toolbox.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
I also would like to know! maybe a diy write up??

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what brand/type did you use, and what circuit did you tie to? I've been considering this since I installed my RollBak G2.

Just curious...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Don't know about the OP, but I used the 5m long waterproof LED strip lights with the 3m backing you can find on ebay. You can cut them to length.

I wired it to the bed light by using the brown wire in the harness that was found in the driver rear door sill on mine.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry for the delay, the above info is what I did as well. 5m waterproof LED's with the 3m adhesive backing from eBay tied into the wiring harness below the drivers door. Really easy and im very happy with the results. The LED's came from a place in Oregon and ran about $18 with free shipping. Ill put a link up tonight.

·
I Kick Hippies
1,274 Posts
Sorry for the delay, the above info is what I did as well. 5m waterproof LED's with the 3m adhesive backing from eBay tied into the wiring harness below the drivers door. Really easy and im very happy with the results. The LED's came from a place in Oregon and ran about $18 with free shipping. Ill put a link up tonight.
Looks great, would appreciate a link, seems like you found a good buy!

If you wouldn't mind, please clarify which "wiring harness under the drivers door" you tapped (ie: specific location and wires tapped).

I'm sure I could find all of the above but I'll admit that I am feeling especially lazy when it comes to this long overdue bed-lighting project :lol5:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Don't know about the OP, but I used the 5m long waterproof LED strip lights with the 3m backing you can find on ebay. You can cut them to length.

I wired it to the bed light by using the brown wire in the harness that was found in the driver rear door sill on mine.
I did the same thing. Best mod ever.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts