Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody out there used the Bluetooth underglow kit or any underglow kit from ledglow before. I'm interested I'm getting the Bluetooth Million color kit with 6 interior led tubes (2 15 inch and 4 9inch). Any and all feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
455 Posts
Honest feedback:

Please don't put underglow on a Tundra.
That shit should have died in the early 2000's........ :/

If you want to be an attention-whore, there are classier ways to go about it...

·
Registered
10 Posts
To each his own, "HottyToddyTundra". It's his truck, if he thinks it looks Sick McNasty with underglow, then he should do underglow. I would like to see it done tastefully, though. :D Keeping up with the Jones' was never on my to do list.

LED strips will work if you want an underglow active at all times, you just have to tap into whatever power source you want to activate them. I also think it's easier to do it this way as opposed to wiring a toggle switch, etc. Not to get off topic, I cannot speak for the products you mentioned, just wanted to offer opinion/options.

I was about to post pics of mine wired into the courtesy/dome circuit when I saw yours. Maybe you can check mine out and see where you want to go from there.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I'm not personally a fan of under-glow, but I do like the interior glow, and that you can change it with your phone. Never used anything by LedGlow, but we used XKGlow on bikes when I worked at the shop, and we did a few cars with them too. The kits are nice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm kinda ehh on it but the Bluetooth capability is why I'm seriously considering it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts