Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of an LED bar mounted behind a TRD PRO grill? I'm thinking about doing that rather than using the Nfab Mount that I have. Some pictures and a description of what LED bar was used would be awesome!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Or in the bumper. I'm undecided if I want one in the grill or in the bumper.

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro CM MGM

IG: @kt_harb.protundra

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here ya go.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
No photo attached.

Ugg, photo won't load from my phone will try to post from computer in a few.

Reactions: ktharbour6

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ugg, photo won't load from my phone will try to post from computer in a few.

OK, let's try this again...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
30-inch Cree LED Light Bar - (Dual Row | X5 Series)

16200 lumens
180 watts
Dual row

·
Registered
452 Posts
Here's a 40"

·
Registered
596 Posts
How do you like those headlights? How long have you had them? Any issues? Plug and play to original wiring only or more stuff due to the projectors? Are the led strips always on like the amber light? How bright are they? Better then the OEM headlights that come on the tundra? Will I need to buy headlights for it as well? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Lets see.... I Love em, about a year, no issues, yes plug n play, Not always on I leave my lights in the courtesy position to keep them on all the time, they could stand to be brighter so a lot of people upgrade to HID, They come with halogen bulbs.

Reactions: ktharbour6

·
Registered
596 Posts
Lets see.... I Love em, about a year, no issues, yes plug n play, Not always on I leave my lights in the courtesy position to keep them on all the time, they could stand to be brighter so a lot of people upgrade to HID, They come with halogen bulbs.
So they come with everything needed...? Just to be sure. And to have the LED light on I have to turn on the parking lights basically... Thanks again man.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yep, you got it right man

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
32in eyourlife light bar about 6 years old now no problems no leaks ebay special.

·
Registered
452 Posts
There is a cross bar that you can drill mounting holes into really easily and use the brackets that come with the bar. Just make sure you mount the bar back far enough that the grille will still pop back on.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I like the Lund Bull bar with LED. Almost pulled the trigger on that, but ended going for the Revolution Bar from Lund, is a bit more squared off.

What are you guys using to switch on your AUX lighting/LED bars? I'd like to slip something into the blank spot where the mirror/headlight adjust and others are for a stock look. I've also seen mini din switches tucked under the center stack/HVAC controls.

·
Registered
452 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.