Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a few good sites to purchase some LEDs? I know vleds has LEDs but they are out if stock of the ones I want. I'm looking to buy some 9006 bulbs for my fogs to match my 5000k hid headlights. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Believe it or not but I had amazing luck with the ones I bought on eBay. I did every 194/921 bulb in my truck for about $20.00

Still have some left over too :)

-Adam

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't really think about eBay I will look into that. I just want something that will match or come close to my hid's...

·
Registered
204 Posts
You might spend all of 15.00 for them on the bay ;)

I have HIDs in my fogs but might remove them for LED's. Unsure at this point.

-Adam

·
Registered
204 Posts
As far as bulbs? Or shops to purchase from? Just becareful since some ship from China and take 3-6 weeks. I paid a little extra for the guys stateside.

-Adam

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
I buy alot of landscaping lighting from super bright leds on line. I have bough several bulbs for my old first gen from them and never had any issues. Prices were great and they ship pretty quick.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One more question for you guys. I have a 05 sr5, could I put a straight base in my fogs or do I need the angle base?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AC913 who did you by from on eBay? I'm just worried that if I buy some for my fogs they won't match my 5000k HID's.. Let me know and thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TeaQue thanks for your help with the LEDs from Amazon! You where right they do look great.. I also ordered one for my dome light but like a idiot, I ordered one that was 31mm. Did you replace your dome light with one? If so what did you go with so that they kinda match? Let me know! Thanks..

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just replied to your PM but I figured I'd reply here as well. I was able to replace all the lights in my truck (including the dome lights) with these bulbs. Looks like you have a 2005 so they must be a different size than whats in my 2008. :(

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Might as well ask, anybody else what to chime in and help me out? Looking for a LED to replace the dome light in my 05 SR5 double cab! One that will match the link in TeaQue's post... Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts