Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I did a couple LED upgrades on my 07 tonight. I changed all the interior lights to LED. The windows on my truck are tinted and I cant see out the back when I am backing up at night and since there are no OEM backup lights for the camera I ordered some off-road LED floodlights and wired them to the reverse lights. I made a template and used a cutting wheel to cut into the bumper. I am extremely happy with how it turned out.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE9W-zzRqp7-IbEe3DtET2JR9Ga6DhidW

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like it too. I had the same problem with my old cummins, I went with the hitch mounted spot lights though, all the LED's that are out now were not even thought of back then!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Looks good, but damn I don't think I could make myself cut into my bumper lol....

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good, but damn I don't think I could make myself cut into my bumper lol....

I just measured like 10 times and taped my templates on before I did anything. I took my time and figured well if I screw it up I will just make a new rear bumper. I have made bumpers on my other vehicles so it would just give me a reason to make another custom one. Here is the stinger bumper I made for my old Jeep. This was before I made a winch plate and mount.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Super easy, I installed H4 Philips X-treme Ultinon LED headlights on my 17 a few weeks ago. Simple to do, plug and play. A little pricey but the performance is much better than with the stock halogens.

anyone switch non led to led headlights on a 17? is it do-able? wiring compatability?ecm? etc? cost prohibitive?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.