Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
That looks awesome, love it. What lights are those? I see you said 19 Pro but not sure who that manufacturer is. Also, I always wanted to change out my lights but read some pretty bad reviews about longevity and issues with them, to be fair this was several years ago. Have the new upgrades/swap-outs gotten better?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the stock Tundra LED lights found on the 18s - 21 Tundra, the 18s and up came with the what they called the black chrome version, 19 and up pro had the all black lens

·
Registered
23 Posts
Finally upgraded my headlights and fog lights to LED on my 17 platinum, i know lots of people have done them and i know why what a difference it makes, i got the 19 pro for the blackout look. Not cheap but well worth the money. View attachment 890272 View attachment 890273 View attachment 890274 View attachment 890275 View attachment 890278
Great looking truck ! We’re the lights plug and play or did you have to modify plug. I have 2017 1794 looking to do the same! Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No its not a plug a play, you have to buy a harness adapter for the LED, then you have to move pins around on the blinker wires, you can find lots on you tube on how to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts