Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

What do you think about the LazerLite and LT SportCover?

• Total voters
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know i am bumping a old thread but did the pricing on this ever come in. I went to the website and didnt see any price. Also how easy it is to install vs a A.R.E, LEER etc?

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
I know i am bumping a old thread but did the pricing on this ever come in. I went to the website and didnt see any price. Also how easy it is to install vs a A.R.E, LEER etc?
They are $1599 shipped...and they come painted now. I bought mine and had to have it painted.

LazerLite Hard Tonneau Cover | The Slimmest Hard Tonneau Cover Available!

Ive had it for a year and a half now and it still looks and works great! It took my fiance and I about 30 minutes to install, and then I spent another 30 mins adjusting everything.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
They are $1599 shipped...and they come painted now. I bought mine and had to have it painted.

LazerLite Hard Tonneau Cover | The Slimmest Hard Tonneau Cover Available!

Ive had it for a year and a half now and it still looks and works great! It took my fiance and I about 30 minutes to install, and then I spent another 30 mins adjusting everything.
Thanks Steven, you beat me to it! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Lazerlite, there truly is no other cover like it.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions or give us a call at 1-888-274-3308. Thanks!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts