Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debadged 5.7,SR5, and Toyota off the tailgate. Left tundra on thought it added to the lines. Guys help me out on what you think. I also did VHT nightshades to the tails and third light. Did 3 shades vht 4 clear. I left it matte instead of buffing out as i liked it better. Here are some pics. I also had pd on fuel door and rear handle, but took that off as i like the smooth silver better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Looks good. I buffed my tails after tinting but the matte look is good too. Would look good with some PD on the rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
First time I saw the lights matte like that, I dig it...like a garden, sorry watched joe dirt again the other day. Looks good bro

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Newest Edition

Swapped out my OE VHT smoker tails for a set of Spyder black LED's. IMO they look bad [email protected]# on Silver. Couldn't be happier. Now what to do w/ old tails?

Attachments

Reactions: lars00n

·
Registered
521 Posts
amamotogpgsxr, i went through the same exact thing, tinted tails, then spyder tails. But after that i went with Recon smoked tails, much better in my opinion, and i like the look alot more.

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Shine those darn tails up! Otherwise, she look incrediable brada

Reactions: amamotogpgsxr

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So I decided to sack up and do BHLM. Was nervous w/ motorized lights. Big Tundra was gonna do the hook up next month but since I put new tails on I grew impatient. So I did it. Thanks to Alwayslooking and BIG TUNDRA for their write ups. Very easy and had no problems. Man they look good. I did mine w/ PD and a coat of VHT on the reflectors. Everything working perfectly. Will post pics later. @ Big Tundra I apologize brother but i was impatient.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the new ones ? or you mean the old tails

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah I'll keep that in mind, thanks brother

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
amamotogpgsxr, i went through the same exact thing, tinted tails, then spyder tails. But after that i went with Recon smoked tails, much better in my opinion, and i like the look alot more.
Well I guess i'll keep them around then

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pics

Here they are

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lets try that again