Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys! So I've been debating wether to stay with chrome or go with black and I have made up my mind, black it is!:cool: I still don't know how to post up the pics:eek: but you can check em out on my profile.. What I have planned is: bushwackers, tow mirrors, new black mesh grille, bhlm, black tail lights, black nfab steps and I want some new wheels but I gotta sell my current wheels and pretty much all the chrome pieces I'm gonna try to sell, if they sell..??:confused: anybody?;) I'm thinking of xd series misfit for wheels..

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Get a photobucket account. Easy peasy.

Reactions: 3xparza

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Reactions: yotaman05

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Great ride! Too much chrome.

Reactions: yotaman05

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks:) and yup that's the reason I'm gonna remove all chrome and go with black :D I should receive bushwackers today or tomorrow so excited about that:) tow mirrors as well maybe Friday and grille maybe next week

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Where do you guys get spikes for the bushwackers??

·
Registered
336 Posts
You should look into color matching the grille surround and lower front bumper. I think it would look good along with a black grille. Just my opinion, could also cost more to color match em rather then paint em black.

As for spikes contact Rob at Plain an Simple:
http://plainansimple.com/

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: 3xparza

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@dmonge yeah I'm getting rid if the chrome in the front as well so color match for sure!:D I'm just wondering, would it look better to keep the bushwackers black and color match the spikes to the truck color or color match the bushwackers and black the spikes..??

·
Registered
751 Posts
I use my Google Plus account. All the pics I take auto-upload to my account and then i open the pics I want and right-click -> copy image location and post it here. Never have to share them or any of that either.

·
Registered
297 Posts
All I would do is color match the mirrors and grille surround with a black insert. Other wise the truck looks nice.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks fellas I appreciate it:D but I got tired of chrome and decided to just go with green and black:) until I get the wheels though I'm gonna put everything on.. So what's your opinions on color matched bushwackers on black spikes or color matched spikes black bushwackers??

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got the fender flares in today:D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^^ haha no chrome man, it's all coming off!:lol5:

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
165 Posts
yea, i say color matched flares and black spikes! Looking forward to the pics when its all done.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
213 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Once you go black you dont go back

1 - 20 of 45 Posts