Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a crewmax and I want it all. Ladder rack, roll up tonneau cover, and the rail system. Is this possible???

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Look into Pace Edwards roll cover they make Explorer rails. Something like that is probably as close as you'll get.

There's a guy on here that goes by Trekken who has this type of set up. Look him up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
tonneau and rack

Check out Bak Industries. The company has hard folding tonneau with rack. The model numbers are BAKFLIP CS 26409TBT and BAKFLIP CS-F1 72409TBT.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts

·
Registered
2,967 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. It looks like I have some homework, but at least I have somewhere to start. Once I decide and get it installed ill post some pics.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Truxedo lo pro q/t cover. Mounts to the inside of the bed, not the top of the rail. When you buy it, get the one that mounts with the rail system. This cover leaves the holes in the rail 100% free for ladder racks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
249 Posts
It's doable. Depending on your cover, you'll probably be limited to certain ladder rack options. I have a TruckCovers USA retractable and they do make a few ladder racks that will work without modifications to the Tonneau or rack. Rack-it is one of the companies and I can't recall the other at the moment...

However, if you haven't bought the cover or rack yet, call the tonneau companies and get their input. They'll know, or should know what combos will work. TCUSA might recommend a different cover to provide more space in the bed to fit a rack.

good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts