Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a CM so the bed is only 5 1/2 and i'm always running into issues if i'm picking up stuff at the Depot or lowes.

Does anyone know of a temporary ladder rack, i'm thinking they have to have something that is for one side that pops up or slides in?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

· Registered
135 Posts
Free? Very nice.
The slider would make sense if you still hook up that gooseneck trailer, but I like 'em both.

· Registered
1,054 Posts
i seen one similar to what ponyuk posted on an episode of gearz,except it folded down and out of the way when it wasn't being used.looked really nice,and had a nice clamping system to attach it to the bed.i just can't remember the name of it and i can't find it on the gearz site.it was something like put america back to work or something like that.

· Registered
2,401 Posts
Free? Very nice.
I have to write a review on it.

The slider would make sense if you still hook up that gooseneck trailer, but I like 'em both.
I still use the gooseneck, but not that much now we bale our own hay.
I'd have to remove the rear one to hook up the gooseneck, which shouldn't take long.
I may just leave the back one off. I dont have a need for carrying ladders, but the front rack would help for tying down 100 gallon propane tanks or oxy and acetylene bottles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.