Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My old ones began to rust and RBP REPLACED them with no problems at all. The new ones are better then the old ones craftsmanship wise, and the new powder coating is a gloss black. I am very impressed! Huge thank you to Roland, Dave, and Brian at RBP! I will get some pics up when it stops snowing here.

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,631 Posts
My old ones began to rust and RBP REPLACED them with no problems at all. The new ones are better then the old ones craftsmanship wise, and the new powder coating is a gloss black. I am very impressed! Huge thank you to Roland, Dave, and Brian at RBP! I will get some pics up when it stops snowing here.
damn its hasnt quit snowing?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thats what ya get when ya use the search ......... anyways how about the steps there crewmax 11 are they any good .. saw them on a truck this week ,liked the look ,as I havent seen them before. Like the height of the steps not up tight to rocker panel like the running boards.

·
Banned
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thats what ya get when ya use the search ......... anyways how about the steps there crewmax 11 are they any good .. saw them on a truck this week ,liked the look ,as I havent seen them before. Like the height of the steps not up tight to rocker panel like the running boards.
The only thing that I would recommend is if you live where they salt a lot, then have the inside blown with rustproofing every year as they are open ended. Otherwise they will rust quickly. I love them overall though.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
I had them for over a year and loved them. Mine were a matte black finish and were holding up well in FL.

Reactions: 383PLY

·
Registered
384 Posts
The post is 3 years old lol, but yes it has stopped snowing ;)

Are the 2014 Tundras out yet? I hear they changed the body style....yippee!

>:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts