Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 40 of 253 Posts

· Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Are you the dude I was talking to at Englishtown a couple of weeks ago?
Truck looks really good!

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

· Premium Member
893 Posts

· F.B.I.
2,004 Posts
Great mods, truck is coming along nicely.

· Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
did you replace all your interior bulbs with these LED ones? I see the package says 10!! what did you do with the rest?!

I want something brighter for my cargo light and tag light.

trucks is looking good...can't wait to see it with the 3/1
I used 4 in the overhead, 2 in the license plate frame lights. got 4 left.

you also need 3 small bulbs for the footwells/glove box.

· Registered
14,311 Posts
first, grats on the truck...

second, how do the high beam led's actually do acting as a high beam?

I'm meaning do they actually light far down the road??

I have a few footwell led's still, I did a thing in the pay it forward, I still happen to have a few more bulbs leftover. I kinda got busy and also went to no wifi/no net land for a lil while, by the time I got back to some peeps they never responded so I still have some.

the doors, overhead and plate bulbs are the same, also are the chmsl/third brake light on roof... fwiw.

Reactions: AbsolutGT

· "BHLM Master"
3,193 Posts
Very nice Ko, I see you did your tails, lol! Not bad work. Keep the mods coming, I see a lift in your future

· Registered
362 Posts
Dude the truck is looking good and you've done a ton of stuff to it! I gotta know how you tinted your driver, passenger, AND windshield living in NJ? You're telling me you haven't been pulled over and ticketed for that? Cops in NJ do not like tinted windows, and it's illegal to have them like that. (not that I care nor am I a cop, just really wondering because I would love to do that but I fear any tickets). It looks really good.

Nice job on the bhlm, I don't have the gall to do it myself so I think I am going to send it to Joe and have him do that along with installing oracle's, very worth it IMO. Thanks for sharing the links for the hid's and the led's, now I have some new projects. Are the low's and hi's obnoxiously bright or are they bright but not blinding? Just curious because I don't want to be the guy with blinding blue lights. I get flashed all the time now as it is with stock lights like I have my hi's on or something. And with my 5100's on and sitting at a light or stopsign behind a car my headlights are right in people's rearviews and I see them flipping the mirror and cursing me out.

Are you going to the Holman show on 9/15? Would love to check out your truck.

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

· Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Dude the truck is looking good and you've done a ton of stuff to it! I gotta know how you tinted your driver, passenger, AND windshield living in NJ? You're telling me you haven't been pulled over and ticketed for that? Cops in NJ do not like tinted windows, and it's illegal to have them like that. (not that I care nor am I a cop, just really wondering because I would love to do that but I fear any tickets). It looks really good.

Nice job on the bhlm, I don't have the gall to do it myself so I think I am going to send it to Joe and have him do that along with installing oracle's, very worth it IMO. Thanks for sharing the links for the hid's and the led's, now I have some new projects. Are the low's and hi's obnoxiously bright or are they bright but not blinding? Just curious because I don't want to be the guy with blinding blue lights. I get flashed all the time now as it is with stock lights like I have my hi's on or something. And with my 5100's on and sitting at a light or stopsign behind a car my headlights are right in people's rearviews and I see them flipping the mirror and cursing me out.

Are you going to the Holman show on 9/15? Would love to check out your truck.
I haven't been stopped for the tint yet... but the cops around me aren't really that big into stopping tinted cars. thank god. lol

and I keep my headlights on setting like 3 or 4 so they're not pointed straight out at anyone, they're pointed more down.

and unfortunately, i will be in vegas during the holman show.... :lol5:

· Premium Member
3,708 Posts
How are the LED high beams workin' out for ya? I saw your HID lows are 6000K what Kelvin are the LED high's? Thanks!

· Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
How are the LED high beams workin' out for ya? I saw your HID lows are 6000K what Kelvin are the LED high's? Thanks!
The highs are strictly for looks. they have no functional purpose other than that. but with HIDs in the lows/fogs... i rarely ever use my high's.

· Premium Member
893 Posts
KObear, thank you so much for sharing the LED interior bulbs, much much cheaper than vleds but the output is awesome!! I went ahead and threw them on my license plate lights, map lights & dome and have some backup spares.

now I want them for my reverse lights and cargo!

thanks again for sharing the link!

· Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
KObear, thank you so much for sharing the LED interior bulbs, much much cheaper than vleds but the output is awesome!! I went ahead and threw them on my license plate lights and have some backup spares.

now I want them for my reverse lights and cargo!

thanks again for sharing the link!
no problem broski! that's what this site is all about! i couldn't be happier with the quality of the LEDs i ordered.

· "BHLM Master"
3,193 Posts
Thanks for the link Ko, I went over there and found some super bright white H-1 replacement bulbs for my Alwayslooking bumper halogen bulbs- will match my super 5k halo's and HIDs nicely. I bought 3 sets- 2 sets for the front 4 and 1 set for the rear bumper! Joe

· Registered
416 Posts
Thanks for the shout out !! Your truck looks freaking awesome. I just sent you a pm .

21 - 40 of 253 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.