Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got these today, thought I'd share for anyone that was curious how they look. Tires are 285/45/22 Bridgestone Alenzas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looking good! I run the chrome skitch with a larger AT tire and smaller wheel....easy to clean...I wanted the black, but it just wouldn't look right with my bumpers and bars.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Drop it!!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looking good! I run the chrome skitch with a larger AT tire and smaller wheel....easy to clean...I wanted the black, but it just wouldn't look right with my bumpers and bars.
Thanks! Yeah I'm also looking forward to a wheel that's easy to clean.

Drop it!!
I actually would like to, I just am not ready to hear all the "how could you lower a 4x4, that's sacrilegious..."

·
Premium Member
39,325 Posts
How could you put 22's and street tires on a 4x4?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I had those Alenza's on my Lexus RX and Highlander AWD's in Colorado - that is a GREAT tire in all weather conditions. Not an off-road tire, but great on road all weather.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
You need to drag frame, wheels look good
Thanks, what do you mean by drag frame?

I had those Alenza's on my Lexus RX and Highlander AWD's in Colorado - that is a GREAT tire in all weather conditions. Not an off-road tire, but great on road all weather.
Yeah I'm getting set in my ways, I only buy Bridgestone these days. Surveys and tread pattern were good on tire rack, and I've been happy with it too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts