Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on this forum. just a quick question I own a 2012 double cab long bed 4 wheel drive tundra. it has 76,000 miles on the odometer and seems to be running great like it should. Just contemplating if I should upgrade to a 2020 tundra or wait to the new body style comes out.I live in New England and basically use my tundra for hauling an ATV snowmobile trailer and doing fire wood and light farm work. Thanks again.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello everyone. This is my first time posting on this forum. just a quick question I own a 2012 double cab long bed 4 wheel drive tundra. it has 76,000 miles on the odometer and seems to be running great like it should. Just contemplating if I should upgrade to a 2020 tundra or wait to the new body style comes out.I live in New England and basically use my tundra for hauling an ATV snowmobile trailer and doing fire wood and light farm work. Thanks again.
76000 is not a lot, I would wait personally and check out the new body style. I would also keep the 2012. The gen 2 tundras are pretty awesome. My favorite mod for them is 2018 + Sequoia led headlamp modification. The 3rd gen is more of gen 2.5 if you decide to sell let me know :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input I appreciate it and if I decide to sell it I'll let you know. My tundra is pretty much stock if I keep it I'll have to check out some mods for it thanks again

·
"Missing a Few Liters"
4,420 Posts
76,000? I’d keep it for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Migraine
1 - 4 of 4 Posts