Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
G

·
Also check out these guys below. I used to work for them when I was kid delivering crap. All of their business was dealerships. Probably near 100 people in total. Most were doing seats. Separate group doing moon roofs.

They would go to the dealerships, remove the seats and door panels. Back at the shop, they would do the installs. Seats would be driven back and installed. Customer was out of their new car for 2-3 days or so. I wonder if the customers even knew they were getting aftermarket seats...

Classic Soft Trim

· Registered
123 Posts
I second the Classic Soft Trim recommendation. A comparable product to Katskinz, high quality imo.

I shopped them and talked to the franchise owner in Denver. Nice gal, said its a 1-2 day process and she can do multi-color, colored stiching, headrest embroidery, heated and cooled.

· Registered
296 Posts
I second the Classic Soft Trim recommendation. A comparable product to Katskinz, high quality imo.

I shopped them and talked to the franchise owner in Denver. Nice gal, said its a 1-2 day process and she can do multi-color, colored stiching, headrest embroidery, heated and cooled.
Are these diy, I went to the site and they don't mention installation.

G

·
Are these diy, I went to the site and they don't mention installation.
You can probably buy the set and install yourself. They might not have any instructions for you though. They are mainly behind the scene guys for dealerships. They also do the gold packages, wood dash and tv installs.

· Premium Member
3,708 Posts
I appreciate my Katzkin interior. not only is clean up simple but they look and feel SO nice :)

· Registered
123 Posts
The classic soft trim place in Denver installs the seat covers. I do not know if you can buy from them and DIY.

Give them a call (303) 355-4400

· Registered
41 Posts
Dang coachbuilder! Those seats look awesome! How much did that set you back if you don't mind me asking?

Reactions: Coachbuilder1

· Registered
296 Posts
Coachbuilder, did you not install the back middle headrest?

Reactions: Coachbuilder1

· Premium Member
3,708 Posts
Thanks guys!

I installed the whole kit over a weekend and am still just as happy now as the day I finished. great quality, fit and finish. I paid $620 for the entire set, they retail for $1099 :) Premium grade leather with colored stitch and perforated centers.

A Audio shop custom ordered the set for one of their customers and they ended up backing out. the balance owed was $620. SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I removed the rear headrest's to fit the little ones seats easier :)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.