Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
I too have been looking at Katskinz and at Leatherseats.com. I called Leatherseats.com and found that they have three packages with the most expensive one being $1,200 but it is all leather and no vinyl. They have an all leather seating surface only, front and back at $700 that really interests me. I haven't been able to find much leather to vinyl ratio info. on the Katskins. I know that I don't want the back seat to have just a strip of leather insert as some come.

· Registered
296 Posts
Bummer, leatherseats.com doesnt offer anything for the 2013 Tundra.
Try calling thats what I did. Their search option doesn't display a package. Your seats can't be very much different than mine in a 2011 and I know they carry mine.

· Registered
296 Posts

· Registered
296 Posts
I second the Classic Soft Trim recommendation. A comparable product to Katskinz, high quality imo.

I shopped them and talked to the franchise owner in Denver. Nice gal, said its a 1-2 day process and she can do multi-color, colored stiching, headrest embroidery, heated and cooled.
Are these diy, I went to the site and they don't mention installation.

· Registered
296 Posts
Coachbuilder, did you not install the back middle headrest?

Reactions: Coachbuilder1
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.