Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Tundra_owners!

For our first sale on TundraTalk, we will be offering free shipping on K&N Intakes for the Tundra!!

K&N 77-9031KP TUNDRA, V8-5.7L; 2007 Performance Intake Kit

K&N 63-9031 AIRCHARGER; TUNDRA, V8-5.7L; 2007 Performance Intake Kit

This sale will be good through September 15, 2008 and is valid on in-stock items only.

If there is something you like that you don't see on our site, chances are we can get it for you quickly and still at a great price! We welcome any and all inquiries and look forward to serving your aftermarket needs.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Send emails to [email protected] or give us a call at 661-259-8610!

Thanks,

Ryan and the Gravana Team

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
i dont want to flame you and should probably keep this to a PM .. but those are pretty high prices.

I'm not even a K&N vendor, and i can buy and sell those for cheaper.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont want to flame you and should probably keep this to a PM .. but those are pretty high prices.

I'm not even a K&N vendor, and i can buy and sell those for cheaper.
The prices have been updated, sorry for the mix-up! For future reference, we will price match if you can find a lower price.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Ryan

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
On a side note, we set all of our pricing to K&N's MAP (minimum advertised price). That is the lowest we are allowed to advertise, so if you see anyone advertising below that, they are either A) selling a knock-off product, or B) selling K&N illegally according to K&N's resale policy, and will soon lose their K&N authorized dealer status, as well as be unable to submit warranty claims.

Federal Law prohibits manufacturers from actual price-fixing or "Sell" Price Minimums, but the law allows manufacturers to set "Advertised" Price Minimums. Thus, our price match policy allows us to be competitive, yet we remain an authorized K&N Distributor. And, there is always the "Call for price" thing...

As for Price Matching, all you have to do is forward us the ad.

Thanks!

-Ryan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts