Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new member here wanting to say hello to all. i dont own a tundra but sometimes i wish more and more i would of gotten one. i like them more and more i see them, and read about them. i got a 05' f150 in may, and although its look good, ive been having some problems with the truck mechanically. and just the overall quality of the inside of the truck drives me crazy. stains set in so easily. and noises and squeeks coming from everywhere. well itll be a few years before i can even think about getting a new tundra. till then hopefully i can get some of the bugs worked out with the ford. i like the truck but just having the quality and reliability assurance that toyota has would help me sleep, lol.

·
Registered
696 Posts
new member here wanting to say hello to all. i dont own a tundra but sometimes i wish more and more i would of gotten one. i like them more and more i see them, and read about them. i got a 05' f150 in may, and although its look good, ive been having some problems with the truck mechanically. and just the overall quality of the inside of the truck drives me crazy. stains set in so easily. and noises and squeeks coming from everywhere. well itll be a few years before i can even think about getting a new tundra. till then hopefully i can get some of the bugs worked out with the ford. i like the truck but just having the quality and reliability assurance that toyota has would help me sleep, lol.
Welcome to the site.

Sounds like by the time you're ready to join the clan, the Tundra will be spot on.

The 07 Tundra is a solid machine, and with the 5.7 it can't be beat. We still have a few bitches here-and-there, but that's to be expected for any first year vehicle that's been totally redesigned.

All-in-all the Tundra is one awsome machine, that will only get better as time goes on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
One of the things I've noticed from 1st year runs of new designs/mechanical stuff in any vehicle is that they will always have their problems as they work out the bugs. I know that Ford has always had problems with first year and even second year runs of their vehicles. Other manufacturers do too.

Either way, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome guys. hopefully sooner than never ill be driving my own tudra. sounds like a kickass truck. and i totally agree that every newly redesigned truck has its problems.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts