Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just joined this site and am super excited to learn more about the Tundras. Here is a little background on me. I grew up with Toyotas. Broke the crap out a 4runner in high school. Literally had to replace 90% of the vehicle due to some of the trails we went on. I ended up selling that and had a Ford Ranger for awhile. Sold that to pay for my wedding. After years of hanging that over my wife's head she caved and we got her a 2011 Tacoma which we personalized. Put a Procomp 3" inch, Nitto Trail Grapplers, XD 18" Badland wheels, TRD package, Amp Power Steps, Bed Xtender, you name it. Just had our second little one and realized the back seat on the Tacoma isn't the greatest for two car seats plus an adult. Problem fixed by trading in my wife's truck without her knowing and surprising her on Mother's Day with a 2013 Tundra Crewmax. She loves it and I love that she loves it. We are now in the process of personalizing it. I just order Bilstein 5100s for all four corners and threw them on today. Have the front on the highest setting. Love the way the ride sits. Just don't like the stock wheels and tires. What we are looking at getting is wheels, tires, power steps, bed xtender, exhaust and tint. I'm glad there is a site like this to help people out that are not so sure of what product is the best. I look forward to learning all I can from all of you.

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Congrats! Where are you guys located?

Yes, pics please!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts