Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
This is a waste of time to be able to post on a fourm.
Pick up your toys and go home then.

Just a tip from your Uncle Slim but you might want to go find another Tundra forum to get help and answers to any questions since you showed your ass with your introductory post. The guys here that know the most probably won't bother helping you out because of it.

Since you don't get the concept, it's an introductory post telling us a little bit about yourself and your truck so we all know you aren't some scammer .

I am not going to look but hopefully you didn't come on here and try to sell something in your first post.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
This is a waste of time to be able to post on a fourm.
Welcome anyway, give us a shot here, this is a pretty great place, don't mind Uncle Slim (even though he's right).

Do you have a Tundra? Post up some pics if you do! :cool:

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol guys I'm not trying to be an ass, I wasnt even expecting anyone to reply. Most forums that require new user posts is just a requirement to try to help prevent spam but typically no one even goes into the new user section since no one signs up to a forum to say hello, it just seems like a waste of time and false courtesies. If anyone actually sincerely cares, i am here simply because I am in the market for a platinum and am trying to decide between a 17 or an 18.

·
Chief of Grammar Police
2,497 Posts
Lol guys I'm not trying to be an ass, I wasnt even expecting anyone to reply. Most forums that require new user posts is just a requirement to try to help prevent spam but typically no one even goes into the new user section since no one signs up to a forum to say hello, it just seems like a waste of time and false courtesies. If anyone actually sincerely cares, i am here simply because I am in the market for a platinum and am trying to decide between a 17 or an 18.
So Uncle Slim was right, you are a troll.

Welcome troll.

·
Registered
317 Posts
If you want the added safety features, go with the 2018. The price difference is only $1000-$2000 which isn't huge considering it's around $50k for the truck. Otherwise if you don't care about the added safety features, then go with the 2017 and save some money. Especially with the current discounts on the 2017s to clear inventory.
The only down side to going with 2017 is the color selection will be whatever's available on the lots, no more inventory coming in. Whereas 2018s are just starting to come out so you will have more selection available soon.

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
We all care about our nubees. Here's a {{{HUG}}} for ya.
BTW get the 18'.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.