Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I just purchased my third Tundra, a used 2011 Grande Double Cab 4x4 TRD Off road V8 with 107,000 miles. I bought my first in 2002 a SR5 AC 4x4 V6 with standard transmission. It got t-boned October 2018 with 289,000 miles. Then I bought a 2006 SR5 V8 with 160k miles. First thing I did to it was replace the timing belt but after about 2000 mi is slipped on one of cam shafts and ruined the head, so now it's parked.

I'm retired in Texas. I have a All Terrain camper for the Tundra. My hobbies are taking night pictures of the Milky Way, fly fishing, and mountaineering mostly in New Mexico, Colorado, and Utah. Occasionally I get up to Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada and Arizona. My big trip in the first Tundra was to Alaska.

·
Vendor
660 Posts
Welcome to the community! Great to have another Tundra owner here. Show us your truck when you get a chance. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts