Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so freaking pissed right now I cannot even think straight. I went to back out of the garage and cut my wheel to soon and completely jacked the front end of the truck up...damn I am pissed!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Yeowch...

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
damn that sucks bro. I'm sitting here waiting for them to call me to tell me the supercharger is done. I'll probably be in a ditch by midnight so you shouldn't feel too bad by then.

Are there any creases or is it just dented? Is the paint scuffed or down to primer/metal?

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, the paint came right off but when the bumper got pushed forward it put two small dents in the body part above the bumper. I am also thinking I may be able to just replace the bracket but I will have to get it off and have a good look at it.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Any of you guys happen to know the part numbers for the two parts I have pointed out in this picture?

·
"Seahawks Hater"
4,147 Posts
Dam Scott, that sux man. I know you don't like flares but the eBay cheapos ( non BW) can cover most of it from pics. Other than that it looks pricey for a reputable shop

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
***Edit
Disregard, looked at the M1 install instructions and it looks like neither of those are reused.

Also, anyone know if those parts are needed if I go with a heavy duty bumper or do those bumpers (thinking about the M1) come with different brackets or mount in a different manner?

1 - 20 of 87 Posts