Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my added boost, I'm sometimes getting a CEL P0103 (Generic Mass Air Flow).. A simple erase with the code reader and it's gone, but I'm tempted to try this JET MAF since it's described as what I really need now..-LoL

"Jet Performance Powr-flo mass air sensor delivers improved horsepower, torque, and mileage from your car, truck, or SUV by simply replacing the restrictive stock mass air sensor. The flow bench tested design of the JET Performance mass air sensor provides airflow increases of up to 45 percent. This mass air sensor optimized cold air intakes. "

Any thoughts??

Jet Performance 69147 Mass Air Flow Sensor | Auto Parts Warehouse

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Premium Member
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gen2 5.7L

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

· Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I had the same issue with my AIRAID CAI. I took it apart, cleaned the MAF sensor, and re-tightened everything and no code so far after one week. Going to the track tomorrow and will see if any code shows up again.

In your case, I think your better off getting the TRD supercharger reflash. You'll be able to increase your boost too! That sensor looks like it would do nothing more than the stock MAF sensor could do. But it is worth the try since its not expensive and if you could get your money back, I'd say go for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.