Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a wiring diagram for the Bluetooth harness that connects to the back of the stock jbl hu for 07-09 & 2010+ ? I'm trying to do a 07-2010 swap n everything fits except for the Bluetooth connector, I found that the connector for the Bluetooth is the same as the aux so I can use the aux harness I just need to put the wires in it but I have no idea where they go. I might b able to figure it out but that could take a day or 2 of trial n error. Thanks in advance

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a good idea, ima take a pic tomorrow n c if that helps. Are u goin behind your stereo anytime soon? If so can u take a pic of your connectors so I can compare. If not,no prob I appreciate all your help already

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn u Helen!!!! That would b awesome if u can get a pic posted!! I understand what u are saying about the Bluetooth being the hu, I should've described it better. I have my volume controls on my steering wheel working but my phone controls will not work so I can't pair my phone to the radio, so I'm guessing 2 of the wires are to pick up the phone & another 2 for hanging up the phone, another 2 for the Mic so that leaves me 2 more to figure out what they r 4.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was never able to get my phone to connect and that was with it hooked up from the factory... the phone paired but was only the bluetooth music streaming...
but my truck also doesnt have the microphone, which I'm working on getting now so I can have that functionality with the Nav HU...
How did u pair it to the hu? Did u do it thru the setup on the hu controls?

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Idk, cause I pushed setup thinking maybe it will work but it didn't work. Do u have to push it for a few seconds? My in-laws have a 13 rw & I paired my phone to their truck but I did it with the phone buttons on their truck. But ima take a pic tomorrow of my plugs n hopefully something can b figured out. This is a pic of the female part of the connector I think I need, let me know if u remember connecting a plug like this square one On the right

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
have you found any more information? i swapped out the original jbl head unit with an 07 navigation jbl head unit. all oem. My bluetooth works for pairing with music, but does not work for phone calls. on my old jbl headunit (non nav) i did not have music pairing but i had phone pairing.

all I need is the damn harness to connect the wire that is not connected to anything into the slot in the back. i talked with crutchfield, no harness there.

any other suggestions or did you find anything else out?!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the microphone hooked up and everything from stock...but cannot find the adapter. still have a group of cables back there not hooked up to anything and I believe that is what hooks everything up.

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Contact a member named xtel, he can get u almost any connector u need (that is the rumor). I was goin to contact him but I'm debating wether or not to go aftermarket

·
Banned
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No because I have had zero time between the new baby and work & I have a cpl more mods I'm a little more interested in. Not sure yet but I might go aftermarket

1 - 18 of 18 Posts